Thursday, September 28, 2006

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

My life has been reduced to diluted apple juice and the occasional Triscuit. I am now five pounds below my pre-pregnancy (or, really, pre-IVF) weight. I was back to barfing yesterday, not 24 hours after getting out of the hospital. I don't want to have to go back, either - for one thing, the hospital has no wireless access, and the Internet is the only thing enabling me to continue working right now.

I have been delinquent in commenting on your blogs, but I am doing my best to keep up with the good news, the bad news, and the waiting.

5 comments:

Hopeful Mother said...

Wouldn't it be great if you COULD have some cheese with that wine, and keep it down? :-)

I'm hoping you can stay out of the hospital too... are you puking at work or at home?

bihari said...

Ugh. Nastiness. What can we do for you? We want to help, yet are powerless against The Nausea. I say again: ugh!

My Reality said...

Puking sucks. I hope that this a very short lived bout of morning sickness.

Emmie said...

I hope you are feeling better! I admire you for even being able to get near a computer.

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I am sorry that you are having such a hard time. I hope that you feel better soon.