Monday, May 19, 2008

Beta #1

Thank you all for your very kind words of support on the post below. I love the Internet.

Beta #1 (15dpo) came in at 264, which they described as a "nice level." My progesterone was at 56. I find it very odd that my progesterone was somehow only at 18 the last time around -- maybe I absorb the ethyl oleate version better? Betabase is down right now, which is maddening but probably good for my productivity at the office.

Beta #2 on Weds. morning. Ultrasound (assuming we get that far) will be on 6/9.

If I start feeling sick, I can call them and demand Zofran at any time. I'm assuming I will start to feel sick at some point next week, so I'm cranking out a huge amount of work this week. I need to get through about 6/10 here at work, but then I can take it a bit easier for the rest of the summer.

Yay, little blastocyst!

9 comments:

Jess said...

That's a great beta imo!! It's a LOT higher than mine at that stage. I can't wait to see what Wednesday brings!

Crossing everything for you!!

Hopeful Mother said...

I hope you can avoid the HG altogether this time. Wouldn't that be nice? :-)

Bella said...

Great news! Maybe you won't be as sick this time around? We can hope!

TLB said...

Yes! That beta number is right on the money, and because it's lower than last time, you're likely to be less sick. Good, good news.

BigP's Heather said...

YAY!! That is a great number!

Jane Roper said...

Wonderful news. You must be over the moon!

Anonymous said...

That is great!! I hope the HG doesn't find you with this pregnancy.

Aimee said...

Congrats!!! I'm so verry happy for you!!! :o)

Kim said...

omg! I'm so far behind catching up and yet I read to find- yay!-such good news here. A big congrats and I hope for continued good news!
Hugs!