Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm sorry; I wasn't paying attention. You see, my cervix hurts.

Well, that laminaria left a crampy legacy, despite the fact that I took it out last night. I've found my attention wandering today, and not even because I was near the Internet - rather, it was because my cervix kinda hurts. I hope it will be the easiest, breeziest ET of all time on 5/9.

Last night, I had a very difficult time going to sleep because I have this mild-but-irritating dry cough. Well, this turned out to be an even more unfortunate twist of fate because poor So.ren got food poisoning and barfed repeatedly all over his crib and sleepsack and blanket bear, and this, in turn, understandably made him feel upset. I am running on so little sleep right now that I think I might have hallucinated my entire day so far. So.ren seemed fine again this morning, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for a blissful night's sleep tonight and a much-needed trip to the gym in the morning.

On Thursday, we're off to Southern California for my father-in-law's birthday and a wedding. This will be my first time flying solo with So.ren. I think he's too young to drug, unfortunately.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I'm sorry about the food poisoning!! And the sore cervix! Ugh!

I hope the flight goes well. Good luck with flying alone with S!!