Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Game on, bitches!

AF arrived this afternoon, so I am going to count tomorrow as my first "full-flow" (and hence Es.trace) day. Now, FET cycles aren't as exciting as fresh cycles, which offer much more monitoring, but I'll be sure to weigh in with detailed descriptions of the nausea and bloating I get from Est.race.

Currently worrying me: (1) what if the embryos don't survive the thaw?, (2) what if none of them makes it to blastocyst? (note: based on past experience, I have insisted on a blast transfer since it is my belief that if my embryos don't make it to blast, they don't have a chance), and (3) what if one of them implants upon my c-section scar, which I've read is a form of ectopic???

Anyway, here we go again. Enjoy the ride!

5 comments:

Jess said...

Good luck!!

Hopeful Mother said...

Here's hoping that the only excitement you have to post about during your FET is its success!

Supermom said...

i asked my nurse the same thing yesterday about blasts and was told that it doesn't necessarily mean the embryo is not good if it doesn't make it to a blast, it just prefers to be in the womb to develop. not sure if they were just trying to make me hopeful. best of luck!

singletracey said...

GOOD LUCK! I will be following along... praying for you embyros to thaw beautifully!!!

TLB said...

You're going to be great. Let us know if we can help out at all.