Our nursery is largely complete, if significantly less stylish than, say, Emmie's or Jennifer's. I present to you a gallery of shots taken not five minutes ago.
A few things to note:
1. The TV isn't staying in there. I'm not sure where it's going, but it won't be in the nursery. At least not until we resort to Netfl1x.
2. Our glider hasn't arrived, so we borrowed the brown rocker/recliner from one of my husband's colleagues. The new glider will be more appropriate, color-scheme-wise, but I must admit the recliner is very comfortable.
3. Please appreciate the little mobile I rigged up over the changing table so as to confuse the little guy into not squirming during diaper changes.
4. I admit: I have been too scared about SIDS to put in the v. cute crib bumper just yet.
5. But I did put a breathable bumper into the cradle in our room, which is where the little fellow will snooze for at least a few weeks. You will notice that the bumper isn't meant for a cradle, which means I've rigged it up, doubling it up in certain areas, which in turn perhaps defeats its safety purposes. (I did put my mouth to it to see if it is still breathable, and it is.)
One week from today! Egad!