Monday, June 23, 2008

OB appt. #1

Today, I saw my OB. Two things made me happy about this visit: (1) I weighed less than usual, which I didn't expect since I've been eating way more than I did the last time around, though possibly still less than usual, and (2) although I'm just 9w1d and have a severely tilted uterus, we heard the heartbeat (165). I'll be ordering up a Doppler post-haste.

The one downer from my visit was that some retard (I suspect Jim in Scheduling) had cancelled and rescheduled my CVS and had not told me. And the rescheduled date was, oh, after we move. I demanded that they rectify the situation. Stay tuned. I will really freak out if they don't for a variety of reasons, including (1) I would miss the window for a CVS and (2) I have my insurance here but not my CA insurance next month, meaning no CA doctor's visits except for the ER until August 1, and I don't think you can get a CVS done in the ER.

We spent the weekend in the TX Hill Country with my parents for their 40th wedding anniversary. It was fun, and So.ren is now beginning to walk. Also, I killed a scorpion with my bare hands (and a wastebasket).

No comments: