Monday, July 30, 2007

Off-topic


I got an i*Phone last week. I don't think I've been an early adopter of any sort of technological whizbangery since about 1995, but I had to get a new phone because my old one was SO outdated that AT*andT would no longer support the Whatever Technology it ran on. And my friend works at App*le and gave me her 25% employee discount, so I went for it. I love it and carry it with me around the house and spend hours updating my settings and contacts and watching "Di*ck in a Box" on You.Tube. I am sort of afraid someone will steal it, though - something that was NEVER a danger with my old phone, which is approximately the size and shape of a microwave oven.

2 comments:

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

So Jealous...

Brando said...

I wasn't really that interested until I saw yours. Then I was all, "oooh, sparkly!"

Good like with little S. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you again.